ចង់ត្រៀមប្រលង TOEFL ប៉ុន្តែមានបញ្ហារឿងថវិកា? សូមកុំបារម្ភ ថ្ងៃនេះគេហទំព័រអាឡាដាំងនឹងនាំមកជូននូវសៀវភៅ TOEFL eBooks and PDFs មួយចំនួនដែលផ្ដល់ជូនដោយឥតគិតថ្លៃពីម្ចាស់សៀវភៅផ្ទាល់តែម្តង។ សូមដោនឡូតតាមសប្បាយដោយគ្រាន់តែចុចលើគម្របសៀវភៅនីមួយៗដែលបានបង្ហាញប៉ុណ្ណោះ។ សូមសាកល្បង!
A. [eBook] Guide to the TOEFL iBT
B. TOEFL Practice PDF
In this 75-page PDF, you’ll find practice questions for every section of the exam, as well as detailed explanations for each question, and writing and speaking sample responses. Use this after you’ve read the Guide to the TOEFL iBT.
C. [eBook] TOEFL Writing Tips
In this 40-page book, we share with you our 16 best tips for the Writing section. We’ll cover topics like:
- The topics you’ll have to write about in your essays
- Why you should study grammar
- How you should outline and structure your essays
- The right way to use examples in your writing
- How you can use language and style to improve your score
- How to come up with ideas and examples even when you’re drawing a blank
- How to get feedback on your essays
- and more
D. [eBook] TOEFL Writing
In this PDF, you’ll find in-depth information about the Writing section, including:
- the topics you’ll write about
- the differences between the 2 essays
- how to structure your essays (outline included!)
- how to brainstorm effective examples to support your opinions
- pacing strategies so you finish in time
- English grammar tips to help you write at an advanced level
- the most common writing difficulties
- and more!
E. [eBook] TOEFL Vocabulary Comics
We’ll cover words from the following groups:
- Life Science Words
- Animal Words
- Financial Words
- Structure Words
- Words that Sound the Same
- School Life Words
- Spoken English: “Chances Are”
- Prefixes: Un-, Under-, and Inter-
This PDF has an abbreviated practice test — it’s half of a full-length exam, and should take about 2 hours to complete. At the end, you’ll find explanations to each question, as well as a scoring guide to help you figure out how well you’ll do on an actual exam.
G. [eBook] English Idioms for the TOEFL
If you’re comfortable with the basics of the exam, have a firm grasp on English, and want to boost your speaking score, this book is for you! In it, you’ll learn idioms and usage with example sentences and comics to illustrate each idiom.